segunda-feira, 6 de julho de 2009

From Yesterday Until The Forever

I'm 21 for a moment
Looking you, dreaming
I know you’re close, not so far
But even here where you are?

You think in me and I do the same
My eyes shining but I'm not shame
I'm just trying don't hesitates today
I wanna kiss you, must be have a way

Tomorrow will be cold, I need hold you tight
Take you out from this ground and fly so high
I don't have wings, but with you I just need your hand
Stay with me on the grass or in the sky, I know we can

Yesterday you was loved and didn't know
You passed by me and gone away, how?
I'm in love with you around one hundred years, maybe two
Today I make a wish for my live be yours and my heart too

The smile in your face brings me the sun behind the moon
The love between us is beautiful, we'll discovery soon
So take my hand through this long way, stay by my side, together
I'll never leave you here, because all my heart is yours, forever