Sometimes you look at me and makes me believe in another place, where we can stay forever.
Somehow you gave me back the faith that I lost, a truth feeling in my heart, a hidden beauty in your eyes.
Now I can see...
I took your hands and I held you in my arms to never leave her get out of my life.
I can't let you go away, never more...
Day after day I beg to sky that you stay by my side and fill my world with joy that there’s only in your smile.
When I least expected you emerged as a rainbow in the rain, a magic between the storm.
Brightened my steps, changed my life by accident and now I don't think of anything else but you.
Only you...
I want continues to fly in your diamond eyes, feel that nothing matter anymore when I'm close to you.
When I'm with you I feel all my fear flowing away from here.
I feel that the time stops every time I look into your eyes and realize that I found everything I was been looking: someone like you.
I try to find a way to explain what is in my heart and you can't see, but I can't get, because not everything in life has an explanation.
I just need you here with me, it’s all I really know.
"Se é na sutileza que reside a exuberância, busco ressonância nos ideais do amor." (Fernando Anitelli)